Sunday, June 17, 2012

Caregiver (USA)


I am looking part time position. Available Mon-Thur 9am-1:30pm. I am currently registered with IHSS and work with Developmentally Disabled client. I am skilled in ASL and have 19 years of experience as a care provider. If interested please contact me at 916-459-7105 or email me at Sheila450@yahoo.com. Thank you for your consideration.

This is my most current resume.

Sheila Warren

phone: 916-514-1076 cell: 916-459-7105
Objective
• To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, experience and
ability to work well with people.
Skills
• Communication -- Good written and verbal skills . Can sign and understand American Sign
Language(ASL).
• Interpersonal Skills -- Able to get along well with co-workers and accept supervision. Received
positive evaluations from previous supervisors.
• Flexible -- Willing to try new things and am interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
• Attention to Detail -- Concerned with quality. Produce work that is orderly and attractive.
Ensure tasks are completed correctly and on time.
• Reliable -- Excellent attendance record; trusted to handle all of the banking and shopping.
• Responsible -- Providing balanced nutritional meals. Ensuring that the environment is clean, safe
and hazard free.
Job Experience
• Golden State Community Homes 1/1997-2/1998
• RCCA/RES-Care 2/1998-1/1999
• Walnut Whitney Convalescent Hospital 1/1999-7/1999
• Norwood Pines Alzheimer's Center 8/1999- 12/1999
• The Chateau At River's Edge 6/2000-9/2000
• Strategies To Empower People S.T.E.P 3/2002- Present
Education
• Grant High School 1990 -- 1993. Passed GED in Junior year. American River College 2007-2009.
Classes included Psychology, English and Math
• Certified Nurse Assistant 2001-2007
Other
• Work well with elderly and developmentally disabled clients treating them with the respect that
they are entitled to at all times to ensure they have a life filled with pride and dignity.

Take care
amazon shopping online network

1 comment:

  1. Toronto Resume Writing Services I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete