Sunday, June 17, 2012

Steel Welder and Fabricator (USA)


I do MIG Welding for a hobby to build up my motorcycle, cars, truck and small projects, I can shape metal with basic tools and cut them to certain measurement. Since I am having a hard time finding a job, I want to try to turn my hobbies into a job. I have all my own tools to get the job done. I am currently building a 1973 Datsun 240z from ground up with a Lt1 6 speed swap out of a Camaro on my own. I can provide pictures of my work, I built a motorcycle frame, Iron Bull style bumper, Rust repairs, painting, wiring, etc..

I can weld thick as 1/4 steel and thin as 18 gauge steel, I do nicely with round and square tubing, and body work. I am taking some classes for some Aluminum welding. The more I do the better I get, and I weld everyday.

I do not hold any degree or certificate, my skills aren't perfect, but my welds always hold up great and look great. I took alot of night classes training to learn how to weld.

Let me know if you need something welded or fabricated, I can be your guy to do the job. I am even willing to travel around to get some job done, by a little fee for me to put all my tools in the truck, and for fuel. I'll make sure your satisfied with the work I done.


Call, Text, or Email me,
My name is Nick and my Cell is 1-(707)-365-4894, if I don't pick up, leave a Brief message with your name and number.
and my Email is on the link above.
Have a good day.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment