Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dental Assistant (Orange County/LA. county)

Lorena Martinez

Email lorenam103@hotmail.com

Phone: (562) 6594307

To Whom It May Concern:

Please let me introduce myself as a great candidate for your Dental Assistant Position. Find enclosed my resume showing my education, experience and background.

Dental Assistant program finished in January 2009.Currently enrolled in Cypress College.

I enjoy working with people; I'm a very hard worker, positive and great attitude. I believe I could fill this position 100%.

May I arrange an interview to further discuss my qualifications? I am available for an interview.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely:

Lorena Martinez.

PHONE 562-6594307 • E-MAIL LORENAM103@HOTMAIL.COM

LORENA MARTINEZ

OBJECTIVE

Seeking for a challenging position as a Dental Assistant (back office) that allows me to apply my skills and acquire new abilities.

EDUCATION

* 2008 Dental Assistant (Southeast R.O.P) * 2009-11 Currently enrolled in Cypress College

SKILLS

* Deep sense of punctuality, accuracy, efficiency and professionalism * Chair side assistant (4 and 6 handed dentistry) * Fluent in Spanish and English * Perform intraoral and extra-oral photography * X-ray license * Digital X-rays (Dexis software) * Perform required laboratory procedures; take dental Impressions for non-prosthodontic appliances, pour study models * Fabrication of custom trays * Invisalign * Zoom Whitening * Fabrication of single provisional restorations * Prepare tray set-ups and assist during procedures * Maintain dental equipment and Opera-Tories in good, clean condition at all times * Inventory control

* Oral hygiene and post operative instructions as well as periodontal charting * Assist in administration of nitrous oxide * Cleaning, packaging and sterilizing instruments * Current CPR certification * Some knowledge of Practice Works Software * Preview experience as a receptionist * All duties allowed under the Dental Practice Act * Great Patient Service * Excellent communication skills * Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Wizard, Outlook ,typing 45 mph

WORK EXPERIENCE

Southland Dental Arts, Tustin C.A. (2009-2010)
Michael E. Ross, DDS, Inc., Huntington Beach C.A (2010-11)

REFERENCES

Upon Request
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment