Sunday, August 28, 2011

NANNY/ BABYSITTER (Upper East Side)

Hi there I am Melissa and am the nanny you look for, very mature and independent. I currently leave in Brooklyn.I am looking for a part time job from 6 or 7 am till 4pm. I have a great love and passion for children of all ages. I find immense joy in helping kids learn about themselves and the world, discover new things, and play. I am a pro-active and enthusiastic person and will always be engaged in and help facilitate the growth and development of your children. I highly value education and it is a priority in my method of childcare. In my previous jobs I took the kids on walks, bike riding, set play dates, read to the. I am also very sensible, careful and safe and your children's safety and wellbeing are my top concern. To a family, I can offer a very motivated, organized and competent set of hands around the house. I will always be on top of all of the children's needs, i.e. making school lunches, arranging play dates, ensuring homework is done, doing their laundry, tidying up the house etc. I am responsible and reliable and will treat your family as if they are my own am flexible and will be there for your family to assist and help whenever needed. I am also very willing to travel with a family. I am consistent and temperate as a disciplinarian and believe good communication with children is highly effective. However, I will be respectful and tolerant of the wishes you have for your own children. I will work in conjunction with you as parents to ensure we are both pleased with the manner in which care is being given to your children. I have been working as a nanny for more than four years number is 347 262 1543, willing to start work as soon as u like. Have great reference
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment