Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CNA looking for a job (Forest Lake)

My name is Stephanie H and I have been a Certified CNA through Washington County and the State of Minnesota for 1 year
I worked for Parmley Nursing home and did a lot of private care.I am looking for a job full time and live in on the weekends I would be open to, I am willing to light house keeping and running errands ( store, Prescriptions, Drs etc.)
All my certifications are current and background check cleared. My vehicle is fully insured and clean DMV record.

willing to do:
* light house keeping
* cooking
* assisting with any Adls

If there is anything more that needs to be done or Holidays or vacations I can work with you.
Hope to hear from you :)

(651)964-9140

ask for Stephanie H


starting at $13.50hr

Babaye

No comments:

Post a Comment