Thursday, May 26, 2011

Food Worker With Sanitation License (Rogers Park) USA

Hello, Im currently looking for a first shift job position, A little bit about me: Im a 25 year old clean cut caucasion male, I have my state of illinois Safety and Sanitation license, and one year in a community college culinary arts course. Im currently employed in food service on a second shift schedule, a breif description of my current job responsibilities include: food preparation, grill cook, customer service,and extensive cleaning. Im a very fast, punctual, and correct employee, always on time, never call in or no show, and willingness to work any extra shifts. IM LOOKING FOR FIRST SHIFT ONLY, so if you have a job opening or would like to know a bit more about me, please feel free to contact me at 773-865-9290 My name is Matthew, and thanks for reading my post, and have a fantastic day.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment