Tuesday, May 17, 2011

plumbers helper looking 4 work (USA)

Goodevening,i am a plumbers helper with 4 years experience in all aspects of plumbing. I know all my fittings,and i have done jobs on my own like repairing 4 inch gas lines in restaurants to installing fixtures in bathrooms.I have also gone on a couple of jobbing calls. if anyone needs a plumbers helper part time or full time you can contact me anytime at 347-286-9496[ask for eric]. If anyone else is interested i could also assist in maintenance or anything else. Also i have a vehicle so im willing to travel.

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. did you have any luck finding a job? im a plumber /heating engineer from england looking to move to the u.s for work with my family just wondering how hard it is to find work out there and were the best place to go would be cheers Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul i really appreciate your comments i suggest that you visit my jobs blog http://thinkhired.blogspot.com
    KHAN JEE

    ReplyDelete