Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Electricians Helper (New York city)

My name is Vincent Verderosa I am hoping to find suitable work in your company. I am honest, reliable and a very fast learner , working long days or shift work is not an issue for me. I have an Awesome “hands on” approach to my work and I am not scared to get my hands dirty when needed. I am able to make timely decisions and I am a punctual person.

I am also a sincere, dedicated and hard working person, getting along with everybody I meet , having a couple of years experience in the construction field makes me a very aware and safe worker . Just completed Apex 900 Hour Electrical Training Program ,Accomplished Perfect attendance award and award for great dedication. Also Recently obtained American Red Cross C.P.R Certification, Also Obtained 10-Hour Job Safety Certificate. I would really appreciate the opportunity to work for your company thanks a lot for your time have a great day .
Vincent Verderosa
VinnyVerderosa@aol.com
Bronx, NY ,

Take care and good luck

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During my research on new york electricians , i saw your post which is really interesting.I am looking for the man who is having kind of your ablities in town.His services should be cost effective as well.

    ReplyDelete