Sunday, June 19, 2011

CNA/CRMA All together care provider (Newport/Dexter) jobs in maine, USA

I am interested in a cna position in a nursing facility or a private client in their home who needs help with their daily living skills. I have my CNA and CRMA. I have worked with elderly and mentally handicapped adults along with physically handicapped. I have my drivers license and a reliable vehicle. I am willing to do light house work and all the shopping needs. I have 2 yearsd experience and im willing to travel about 30 miles from my home in newport. I own a therapy dog and he is availible if I am. I have wonderful refrences and am a extremley hard worker. There is also a copy of my resume attatched so i hope to hear from you soon. Email works best for me.
Swan Sinclair
1084 main st
Ripley, ME 04930
Swan88nita@gmail.com


Highlights Of Qualifications:
Team player who works well under pressure
Sincerely enjoys working with people, in person and over the phone
Flexible, able and willing to learn new things
Successful in dealing with difficult customers
Personable and friendly in dealing with the public

Relevant skills and abilities:
Certified Nurses Aide:
Observe patients' conditions, measuring and recording food & liquid intake and output and vital signs, and reports changes to professional staff
Feeds patients who are unable to feed themselves
Turn and reposition bedridden patients, alone or with assistance, to prevent bedsores
Bathe, groom, shave, dress, or drape patients to prepare them for surgery, treatment, or examination
Answer patients call bells
Operate a stand lift or a Hoyer

Certified Residential Medication Aide
Pass medications in a timely neat fashion while following the 8 rights
Knowing how to access resources to answer any question I or my residents may have
Looking up my medications before I pass them.
Knowing expected side affects and intended results

Work History
October 2009 - May 2011 Tall Pines Commons, C N A, Belfast, ME
June 2010 - Present Group Home Foundation CRMA, DSP Belfast, ME
2009 - February 2010 Goodwill workforce solutions, Activities Assistant, Belfast, ME
2009 Penobscot McCrum, Production Worker, Belfast, ME
2008 Global Contact Services, Telesales, Pittsfield, ME
2005-2008 Wendy's, Closing Manager, Newport & Waterville, ME

Education:
Lila Shieffel, CRMA class - CRMA July 2010
Waldo County Technical Center - C N A 12/09
KVCC - Took early childhood ed classes 2008
Waterville Senior High School - General - 2006
Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking the World Wide Web for this information Job Openingz - Online Job Portaland I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete