Sunday, June 12, 2011

IT job needed (Broward county)

I have more than twelve years of retail experience as a Manage but little IT experience and I am looking for an organization that will allow me to give me the opportunity . I took a CCNA training course from June '10 to August '10 to sharpen my networking skills. The course allowed me to understand and execute TCP/IP, Routing protocols, NAT, Frame relay, Subnetting, VLAN, and VPN are many other procedures. I received my degree in MS. Information Security Management this past August from Nova Southeastern University, graduating Magna Cum Laude. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to your organization. I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your organization with a highly productive and motivated individual.

Looking to gain experience in the IT field and would volunteer my services as experience is most important to me.

Regards,
Kerwin
(954)980-7218
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment