Friday, March 25, 2011

CNA/TMA US-MN-MINNEAPOLIS (United States)

Hi
3146 MINNEHAHA AVE SOUTH #103 55406
PHONE (612)462-8962 •
JELISA BURNS
WORK SKILLS
EMAR Trained
Acute Care training Class completed
TMA Certified
3 years of Certified Nursing Assistant’s skills
Very fast learner
Great with my hands
Great Customer service
Very friendly
Fun to work with
Love hands on projects
Love Talking to people
Calms down residents
Deals with behaviors
Alzheimer floor
EDUCATION
2005- 2006 Center For Training and Careers(CTC)
2006-2008 Minneapolis Charter School
High school graduate
Feeding Certificate
Graduated from Red Cross C.N.A Program
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Trained Medication Aide

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
2008-2009 Agustana HCC Minneapolis ,MN
I worked at Agustana HCC as a Certified Nursing Assistant. I’ve work there for 1 year and 6 months
and had a good work experience. I love being a nursing assistant I love interacting with my residents
and putting a smile on their faces, makes me happier
2008- Currently Birchwood Care Home Minneapolis ,MN
I currently work at Birchwood Care Home as a Certified Nursing Assistant and A TMA. I have been working
here for about 1 year 9 months now and love the different environment setting from a nursing home. This
is a more psychiatric home and I deal with lots of behaviors. There are about 69 residents in the home
and only one CNA, one TMA and one nurse in a blocks time so you can see how busy and hectic it can be.
You must be in your right mind to pass medications to 60 people.

.
REFERENCES
Devon Kimmons CNA/TMA 651-917-8959
Tammy Lehman CNA/TMA 612-285-0549
Tiffany Johnson Charge Nurse 763-438-4713
OBJECTIVE

My objective is to find a job that I like and I can further my career in.

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment