Friday, March 25, 2011

Pet Groomer (Southern NV) USA

Hi i am experienced pet groomer/stylist, 16+ years offering in home personal pet grooming, I come to you, groom your beloved pet, in the convienience of your home, no cages, gentle convient, quality grooming in the comfort of your home, I have all my tools, and equipment, just need to use your tub or utility sink, and electric, reasonable prices, convinience of mobile grooming without the high costs interested, give me a call, if I am not available to answer your call please leave a msg with type of pet, our location, and phone number I will get back to you as soon as I can, or e-mail me. (702) 994-2615 Cari Pawfect_petsgrooming@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon, (Paw-fect Pets were pets are family.)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment