Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Seeking Job For Caregiver/Residential Care Aid Position (Vancouver B.C Area)

I'm looking for a Care Staff or Residential Care Aide position job in Vancouver B.C Area and the company is willing and able to sponsor me under Skill Level C- (Major Group 34: Assisting Occupations in Support of Health Services. This process will required Labor Market Opinion in order for you to sponsor me through BC PNP Program under skill Level C- Visa Category. I'm highly trained and I have several years of experiences with Assisted Living Facility or Alzheimer,Dementia Facility. If you are having hard time to find a reliable and hardworking staff, please consider me and I will guarantee you that it is worth it. I'm a very hardworking,competent, loyal, good and reliable employee. Below this email is my resume and if you are interested or considering of hiring me please give me a call.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

CHRIS
(425) 502-0590

Objective: To provide a quality care for elderly people with safe caring environment , with compassion ,
Dignity and respect.
Experience: Elderly Caregiver:
From: March 2007-to current 2011 Sunrise Senior Living, Edmonds, WA USA

Caregiver:
From: October 17, 2005- March 2007 Sunrise Senior Living, Bellevue, WA USA

Caregiver:
From: 2004-October 2005 Villa Residential Care Facility 130 Vale St. Daly City, CA 94014

Caregiver: 2003-2004 Private Care Home Roseville, CA USA

Education/Training:

2008- Land Mark Education, Communication Course
2008- Land Mark Education, Curriculum for Living Forum
2008- Dental Assistant Training Program- Washington State Accreditation
2001-2002- American Hospitality Academy Internship Training Program
1998-2000 Lyceum of the Philippines, Associate In Tourism
1/29/2010-1/29/2012- Adult ,Child, Infant CPR/ AED American Health Care Academy Certify Card
2/1/2010-2/1/2012 First Aid American Health Care Academy Certify card
10/1/2013- Food Handlers Permit Card- WA State, Tacoma –Pierce County Health Department
NAR- Nursing Assistant Register- State of Washington

References: References are available upon request

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment