Friday, March 11, 2011

Looking Engineering Firm (Pakistan/Dubai)

Wazir Khan
Karachi Pakistan
Mobile. 03218006702
lalakhanjee@gmail.com

I have excellent experience in engineering field and i worked as a Tracer, Draftsman and as a Computer Operator in Drawing brance. I am looking full time permanent job in Pakistan or in Dubai, UAE. My resume is listed attached for your kind review or let me know if you need anything.

Thanks.

RESUME
OBJECTIVE:
Interested in joining the staff of an organization / company, which would benefit from my skills, devoted to serve the organization to increase their efficiency and productivity utilizing my knowledge and skills. My focus of interest is creativity so I want to be creative in my career.

ACHIEVEMENTS / SKILLS
Civil Engineering. (AutoCAD)
Retail Store Management.
Steno typist/Receptionist (attending phone calls and answering).

IT COMPUTER COURSES/LANGUAGES
C++, Access, Corel Draw and Adobe.
Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel.
MS Power Point, Internet and Urdu Inpage.
Typing Speed Certificate: 50 Words per Minute.

LANGUAGES
English, Pashto, Urdu, Sindhi.

EMPLOYMENT / EXPERIENCE
DRAFTSMAN (promoted)
25/02/2008 to 31-03-2009.
Public Health Engineering Department-

Basically this is a Government run Agency. The main objective of the Department has to provide water supply schemes and construct new projects. The International donors World Bank, IMF, Asian Development Bank and Government of Pakistan have funding to construct new water supply schemes. We are providing Machinery and Pipes for different Project.
My main duties are:-

Working on computer in Drawing Branch.
Preparing & checking PC-I/Estimates.
Map Drafting.
Entertaining Monthly / Quarterly Progress Reports.
Preparing tender documents.

TRACER (Government Job)
15/07/1999 to 24/2/2008 and then promoted as a Draftsman.
Public Health Engineering Department -

My main duties:-
Map Tracing.
Working on computer in Drawing Branch.
Preparing & checking PC-I/Estimates.
Filing and dispatching.

ASSISTANT STORE SALESMAN
1996 to 1998
Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan Quetta Region - Quetta Balochistan, Pakistan.

My main duties:-
Dealing customers, working on cash machine and depositing cash in Bank Account.

ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
(F. A)
Subjects: English, Urdu, Physics, Biology, Chemistry,
Economics, Mathematic Pashto, and Social Studies.

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CERTIFICATES:
Top English Language Certificate.
Prime English Language Certificate.
Social Education and Research Foundation.

CIVIL DEFENCE TRAINING.
Federal Civil Defence “Warden Training”-2008.

USA JOB OFFERS
Job offer from World Fellowship Organization USA.-2005. But I was unable to join, because I could not pay the fee of visa lawyer.

UK VOLUNTTER JOB OFFER
I received volunteer job offer from “Community Services Volunteers Organization United Kingdom” www.csv.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment