Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Customer Service Reps & Telemarketers willing to work for $6 an hour (Columbus)

My name is Greg and I have workers that you can hire for $6 per hour. Fill out the contact form on my website http://www.officegoblins.com to get started.

Some of the jobs my workers can do are:
- Appointment Setting
- Telemarketing
- Customer Service Rep
- Data Entry & Mining
- Social Media
- Virtual Assistant
- Many more!

My workers can do full time (40 hours/week) or part time (20 hours/week).
This saves you a lot of money over hiring people locally, where you have to pay at least $10-12 to get anyone good - that’s more than twice what I charge!
All of my workers are equipped with a computer, internet access, and a phone line with unlimited calling. And that’s all included in the price of just $6 an hour!

And here’s the kicker: I am currently offering 3 day free trials.
That means you get 3 days to train your worker, assign them some basic tasks, and see if you get along with them before you decide to pay.
I only have a limited number of workers, so reserve your spot now.

Just go to my website at http://www.officegoblins.com and fill out the contact form there to get started.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment