Saturday, April 23, 2011

Kind & Caring ** (East Valley)

I am passionate about the work I do and strive to give a client the respect and dignity they deserve in their later years. My goal is to help them to stay in their own home rather than in a nursing home. Gateway Community Caregiver graduate, 1st Aid , CPR certified, TB tested, reliable insured transportation. If you need transportation; unlike taxi service I will stay and help fill out forms and confer with doctors on clients behalf.
I am available Monday - Friday, possible weekend. Mornings, evenings or night’s $15 to $17 per hour depending on client needs and hours needed.
Please note*
Agencies charge well over this amount and having a private caregiver will give you one on one attention without ever having to wonder who will show up next.
Please email me with details on the type of care you need. or call 480-457-9360
Thank you for you consideration. (Please no agencies)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment