Friday, April 8, 2011

RDA for Bay Area United States

One of my passions in life is my work. I love what I do! I work hard but I also have fun.
yes, fun !!!
I’m efficient, proficient, enthusiastic and most of all I have a great sense of humor

I love knowing my patients and treating them with their dental needs.

I’m not perfect, but then who is . I will give your office and your patients 110 percent

That I can promise.


Im confortable in a one Dr. or multiple Dr.'s office. i do play well with others. i do cornal polishing,
temporary crowns,
zoom, bleaching trays, study models,work with intra oral camera, diagnodent Whatever the task, i i can perform it.

I do have great references , I’ll be more then happy to submit to you.

Like you, I’m looking for an office that fits my personality and my work ethic.

I’m really looking for a full time position . I’m available to work all week and some Saturdays.

My hours are very flexible since my children are grown. And my husband works nights.


Thank you so much for taking the time to look over my resume J

If There’s any questions you may have that I haven’t already answered

Please feel free to call me anytime. I get up early and go to bed late.

Best number to reach me at is (209)629-3803.


Again Thank You so Much. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, Marie Tomblin

Marie Tomblin R.D.A.

470 Boleyn Court

Tracy, Ca. 95376

Home phone (209) 833-0266

Cell Phone(209) 629-3803

Mrst66@comcast.net


Objective

To provide your patients with warm professional care and to apply skilled, efficient assistance to you for the long term.

Qualifications

Proven ability to work in a professional office both independently and as a team player. Personal characteristics include: prompt, accurate and careful work product combined with a conscientious, cheerful and pleasant personality.


Education

1981-1985 Tracy High School

Tracy, California

1990 X-ray License Mt. Diablo Adult School

Concord, California

coranal polishig


Relevant Experience

2006-2011 Waterford dental Group

Dublin, California

Registered Dental Assistant

Chair-side assisting, X-rays, Taking Impressions, Pouring Models, Setting up for procedures, Sterilization,

Zoom whitening and all aspects of running a back office including ordering. Worked in general, endo pedo, some in ortho, perio and os.

2003- 2006 Valerie Johnston D.D.S.

Danville, California

Dental Assistant / Receptionist

Chair-side assisting, X-rays, Taking Impressions, Pouring Models, Setting up for procedures, Sterilization.

Also responsible for Front Office day to day functions. Scheduling, Answering phones, Filing. Posting, Insurance

Billing, Statements, Treatment plan presentation, Post- care instructions and Collections.


1999-2003 Navid Fardanesh D.D.S.

Danville, California

Dental Assistant / Receptionist

Chair-side assisting., X-rays, Sterilization, Taking Impressions, Pouring Models, Setting up for procedures.

Also responsible for Front Office day to day functions. Scheduling, Answering phones, Filing. Posting, Insurance

Billing, Statements, Treatment plan presentation, Post- care instructions and Collections.

1997-1999 A. Shirvan D.D.S.

Stockton, California

Dental Assisting / Receptionist

Chair-side assisting., X-rays, Taking Impressions, Pouring Models, Setting up for procedures, Billing,

Scheduling, Sterilization, Switchboard, Phoning Rx to pharmacy, Set-up and Break-down rooms.
1991-1993 Alpine Dental

Martinez, California

Dental Assistant

Chair-side assisting., X-rays, Taking Impressions, Pouring Models, Setting up for procedures, Sterilization,

Phoning Rx to pharmacy, Set-up and Break-down rooms.

Additional Information

Software Skills: Patient Base and dentrix

Fluent Language (s): English and Portuguese

Other Language (s) : Some Spanish

Hand Orientation: Either

Work status: full Time

Salary Range: $40,000 to 50,000

Start Date: right away


Thank You for taking the time to look over my resume.

All References Available Upon Request
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking the World Wide Web for this information Job Openingz - Online Job Portaland I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete